Heroes 5, heroes 6 and some other questions

Если вас что-то интересует по Heroes V, то вам сюда
Текущая версия Heroes V: Tribes of the East 3.1
Ответить
Priest
Crusader
Crusader

16 дек 2011, 02:46Сообщение

First of all - hi everybody. Sory for not speaking russian - I hope we will answer for a few of my questions in english. Also please don't delete my topic - I can be in wrong section but I cannot read properly anything :P

Just a few seconds reading this forum was enough to realise that somebody is entering it. Almost every website about heroes 3 or 5 is dying. Oh, maybe not h3 but I won't touch this subject. I've played H5 a lot, maybe too much and I had to quit. I was busy last few months (of course - H6 premiere) and didn't play much but it was enough to decide that the newest child of ubisoft isn't what I expected. Maybe you will agree with me or not but fights take too much time and they are simply boring.

So after this dowdy introduction I want to ask you - do you know any website where people are still do sth and play Heroes 5? Heroes 6 is on a roll so every portal is writing about it. I am looking for some tournaments or just people to play.

I'll be thankful for any help.

Zaocide
Crystal Dragon
Crystal Dragon
Контактная информация:

16 дек 2011, 12:05Сообщение

Hi Priest,

We can answer your questions in English for sure.

First of all, I'd like to explain which tournaments you can find on this site.
1) TE (Tournament edition) mod.
It's a global mod which is developed by our mod-makers to adjust gameplay and make H5 more balanced. Current version is ТЕ_5.1.
http://forum.heroesleague.ru/viewtopic.php?t=7029 - This is a mod thread, but it's in Russian unfortunately.
http://www.heroesleague.ru/public/homm5 ... Manual.rar - This is Russian manual to it.
If you have enough time and desire, you can try to translate it with Google and see if you're interested in playing such mod.
There are about 5 tournaments pro year played on TE mod.
2) HRTA (Half-Random Tactical Arena) map.
It's a single map which simulates final fight on approximately 5th week. You receive few heroes, fully built town with creatures and quite big amount of gold to spend on level-ups, army, artifacts, mentoring etc. The task is to defeat your opponent in a single fight.
The thread of HRTA is also in Russian, but it's quite easy to understand main principles of the game. You can find it here http://forum.heroesleague.ru/viewtopic.php?t=20883 .
HRTA tournaments are organized about 7 times pro year. We're also starting regular HRTA league now. Please see this thread for more info about the league - http://forum.heroesleague.ru/viewtopic. ... 4&start=77 . Registration thread - http://forum.heroesleague.ru/viewtopic.php?t=20974 . Registration is open till 29. December inclusively.

If you like to play with random opponent, I'd suggest you to install GameRanger ( www.gameranger.com ) and play whenever you like.

Please feel free to ask questions about local tournaments and things you might be interested in. We'll try to help you.

lightning
Zealot
Zealot
Контактная информация:

16 дек 2011, 12:17Сообщение

Hello. You are in the right place, Heroes 5 players are very much active here. You can try to use Google translator to read the topics here and get the general idea. The is an english-speaking player who does that and occasionally plays here - Towerlord. Also some players speak english and may help you. Fell free to ask.
П.С. Для коллег - товарищ спрашивал, где играют в 5х героев, я ему ответил, что играют тут, и предложил попробовать воспользоваться переводчиком чтобы понять, что тут и как. Если кто знает зарубежные сайты на англ., можете ему их тоже предложить.

Priest
Crusader
Crusader

16 дек 2011, 23:23Сообщение

First of all - thanks for your answers. Nice to hear about active players :wink:

I know something like HRTA. So probably a few games on it should be enough to deal with it.

What messenger you ussually use? Windows messenger? ICQ? Cause I don't know what to download in the future.

Syrill
Gold Dragon
Председатель КС — HL Chairman
Контактная информация:

17 дек 2011, 00:58Сообщение

Hi!

It's obligatory to have an ICQ number to participate in tournaments. So, the right answer is - ICQ.

By the way, Half-RTA-map was translated into English, but I don't have the link. I'll ask to post it here someone who has it.

По-русски: Сказал, что аська обязательно для участия в турнирах. Также сказал, что существует переведенная версия RTA.

Кто-нибудь, кто знает, киньте, пожалуйста, человеку ссылку на английскую версию РТА!
For safe and secure society!

Priest
Crusader
Crusader

18 дек 2011, 03:09Сообщение

I'll be thankful for link to english version of it (cause both - TE_5.1 and HRTA look inactive). What about Tournament edition mod - is there any option to play without it? Probably I can handle playing game with russian descriptions but it can be bit annoying.

What about ICQ sth was wrong with my account cause I can't sign in. If and when I can do it maybe somebody wants to play :wink:

My ICQ nr is 633781460. Hope somebody will help with those downloads and maybe first few games :D

moz
Gold Dragon
Почетный член КС — Honored Member
Почетный член КС — Honored Member
Контактная информация:

18 дек 2011, 22:51Сообщение

TE seems inactive? are u kidding? there at least 2 active streamers ! at lest 20 games is played each week! and this seems inactive?
"разъяренныи нуп... 4то может быт` смещнее и занимател`неи!" © daniil

Priest
Crusader
Crusader

18 дек 2011, 23:25Сообщение

Sorry for misunderstanding - I meant that link is inactive. Or I just took the wrong one (you know my russian doesn't exist and google translator sucks).

Everything here look very active what think is realy awesome :D

Syrill
Gold Dragon
Контактная информация:

19 дек 2011, 00:49Сообщение

http://heroesleague.ru/public/homm5/half-rta1.3.h5m - RTA in russian (Click right button - Save object as).

http://heroesleague.ru/public/homm5/TE/TE_5.1.rar - TE 5.1

Unfortunately, noone answered about a link to the English RTA yet.

Priest
Crusader
Crusader

19 дек 2011, 00:57Сообщение

Thanks a lot Syrill. I'm ready to play :wink: Hope I can catch sth on gameranger. Still searching forum in totally unknown language is a bit strange but you've all helped me a lot.

Syrill
Gold Dragon
Контактная информация:

20 дек 2011, 07:38Сообщение

Priest писал(а):Priest

Late evening almost every day plus now free all tuesday.

But I've got two big problems. Don't know russian and my hamachi is out of order. Can I join? Am I able to play speaking and reading only in english?
I think you will be able to communicate on the simplest questions - e.g. when you can play, which connection would you use.

As for hamachi, don't worry, most of the players use also GameRanger if needed.

Ответить